Monday 14 September 2009

Russian Visa Application

This was an issue I was dreading. I had no idea how to go about it and through research on the net, I was led to believe it was a relatively easy process. However from my experience of dealing with officialdom I thought it would be anything but, so decided to use an agency.
I picked one at random and so far everything seems to be going fine.
The one I picked was Real Russia at
www.realrussia.co.uk
They process everything for you, deal with the invitation aspect of the visa and you can track the progress of the application on line as well as get auto e-mails sent to keep you informed.
I had a few answers omitted and they actually rang me to get the information.
You can't get better than that can you.

The visa came through exactly when they said it would.
Many thanks to Real Russia for expressing the application for me

No comments:

Post a Comment